Toy Review: Doc Johnson Ripply Bubble Butt
I always knew I was a bit nerdy, and despite my enjoyment of chess, I never could of forseen placing an over sized pawn up my bum.
I bought this toy for 3 reasons:
- It was 9.99 and I had a budget
- It seemed to be the same size as my current toy
- It was a safe anal toy (with a flair at the end so the inner sphincter can’t steal it.
This is an anal toy good for an intermediate anal toy user. It doesn’t feature a tapered end or a dent before the flair so it wouldnt be good for a beginner.
- Safe Anal Toy
- Squishy material
- Medium size
- Made from Jelly (can use any lube on it)
- Looks like a pawn 😉
- Great price
- Bumps add extra sensation, and helps keep plug from falling out.
- Made from Jelly (porous material)
- Too large for beginners
- No taper
- No dent between flaired end and plug
ANAL SAFETY & TIPS
What makes an anal toy safe:
- Flaired end or long handle, preventing the inner sphincter from sucking the toy into anal cavity.
- Made of a material that wont break/doesnt have peices that can come apart.