My Dream Toys
I think everyone who has ever researched the different adult toys available has a list of dream toys, and I know that anyone who has been around me long enough knows that I have atleast 3 that I want but don’t own. So for anyone who wants to fall in love with some toys. I’ve composed a list of my top 5 dream toys, along with the pros and cons that I am aware of.
LELO Ina Wave
This is the long time favourite. It is a dual motor internal and clitoral stimulator. Not only this, but as the name suggests, it waves, the longer internal part will press against the G-spot and then release. Available at LELO.com
- Vibration both internally and on the clit
- Natural movement (That doesn’t quit when pressure is applied to prevent it from doing so)
- Made from silicone
- 1 year warranty from LELO
- Can take a while to charge (but you can use it while its charging)
Jimmy Jane: Form 2
This is a clitoral stimulation toy by Jimmy Jane. It features 2 motors to use on each side of the clitorous. It has 5 vibration intensitys and 4 settings. Each setting on it provides the user an experience similar to the way oral sex stimulates the clit. Unlike many toys that pulse and leave you missing the vibration, this toy just moves it to a new place on your clit.
- Three year limited warranty
- Dual motors
- Made from Silicone
- External use only, not intended for internal use
MyStim Electric Eric:
I play a game at work with couples called what setting of E-Stim can you hold on till. People have a perception of e-stim that it is extreme and painful. Reality is, or atleast when held with hands, it starts of as a tingly feeling. It is not nearly as scary as it seems. I will be checking this toy out soon, I am so excited for this as it is my 3rd toy on my list.
- Good starter estim toy, first settings are more reasonable for beginners
- Silicone coated electro stim pads
- Option of vibration
- Kegal exerciser
- 2 year warranty
- Lower vibration than some vibration based toys
FUN Bi Stronic:
Lets just call the Bi Stronic “Mr. Trudeau”, skip dinner and get to the action. This toy is basically hands free. Thrusts like natural moments and has clitoral vibration, leaving you free to fantasize, read, sext, or whatever else you want to do.
Sorry Mr. Trudeau, gotta keep the economy going.
- Does everything for you
- 2 year warranty
- Clitoral vibration
- Natural Thrusting (I have no clue how they do it)
- High Price
This Canadian company shares my area code, and if thats not enough to warm my heart, the WeVibe Tango has the strongest vibrations of any toy I have ever seen, not including the magic wand, which seems equivalent, but in a less hummy way. This toy also has an optional “Pleasure mate” kit that you can buy to enhance the options of the bullet. This kit comes with “glow” a silicone G-spot stimulation tool, and “dusk” a silicone anal plug perfect for beginners.
- INTENSE VIBRATION (4 vibration settings)
- Silicone attachments (Yey body safe!)
- Hard plastic body (Non porous)
- One year warranty
- Canadian 🙂 Yey!
- Silicone lube shouldn’t be used with silicone anal tool (or any silicone toy)