This was given to me free of charge by Blush Novelties for an honest non-bias review.
Blush Novelties: Vilain Audre Review
Like most online shoppers, the first impression of this toy was from information posted on the toys webpage.
The key points I recieved on this product was it is:
- Pure Silicone
- Available in pink and black
- 5 Year Warranty
- Many vibration settings
- Whisper Quiet
- Intended for G-spot stimulation
What a wonderful toy to explore with.
The shipping took only 6 days from the day it was sent out. I was ecstatic to see the box in the mail. Blush novelties is a company located in New York, and I live in Canada, so I fully expected to wait longer.
Pros and Cons:
- Extremely intense vibrations
- 7 vibration options (3 solid speeds)
- Silicone (Body safe, Latex free, Non porous, Hypoallergenic)
- Rechargable (Who likes batteries?)
- 5 Year Global Warrenty (WHO ARE THESE AMAZING PEOPLE?)
- Great easy to access packaging
- G-spot curve
- Uses common toy charger
- Not for people who like light to moderate vibrations (I’m not part of that club)
- Not for use with silicone lube, use only water based or hybrid
- Do not use anally, unless you keep a good hold on it (See All about anal)
- Clitorally – The Vilain Audre has strong vibration throughout, but it is concentrated into the end of the toy, allowing it to make a great strong clitoral stimulator. Seeing as most women can’t have an orgasm without clitoral stimulation, this is a great option. Using this to stimulate the clitorous prior to penetration, helps swell the G-spot which makes it much easier to find.
- Internal/G-spot: This toy is soft yet sturdy enough to do an amazing job hitting the G-Spot. The shape is a classic G-spot design which is a favourite for many explorers. With three modes of strong vibration, this toy makes G-spot play fun and satisfying.
The Vilain Audre rises above the rest. It has superior vibration that shocked me at first touch. The low speed beats the high speed of many of my favourite toys. It features a five year warranty and no need for batteries, the Vilain Audre by Blush Novelties is an amazing toy, and a competitor with many premium brands.
~ Whimsy <3