Toy Review: Aria Lotus Flutter
I received this toy from Blush Novelties for free in exchange for an honest review.
- Pure silicone
- Hard plastic base
- Battery Operated
- 5 year Global warranty
- Dual vibration (Clitoral and G-spot)
- Length: 7.25 inches
- Insertable Length: 4.25 inches
- Width: 1.79 inches
- Product Weight (without package): 5.4 ounces
- Body Safe Silicone
- 5 year global warranty
- Lotus shaped clitoral stimulator provides wide area of sensation
- Internal and External Vibration
- Fun colours
- Average vibration.
- Battery Operated (I prefer rechargeable but this toy is great when my others need to be charged)
- Base of box can slide out from bottom
- Buzzy vibration instead of deep
- Indiscreet Shipping Box: Brown cardboard box with BLUSH NOVELTYS written on the side.
Vibration intensity: 3/5
This toy was also available previously in different colours under Blush Novelties OM line.
When the Aria Lotus Flutter arrived I didn’t think I would like it, but it turned out to provide amazing clitoral sensation and have quite a pleasant shape and sensation. The length was great for G-spot stimulation. The shape also provided stimulation from clitorous to labia to entrance to G-spot.
I am a magic wand type of girl and someone who loves intense vibration making this toy not right for me. I’d prefer a stronger vibration, this toy provides a light to medium-strong vibration. If I don’t expect to orgasm I will use this toy and just enjoy what it has to offer, but it isn’t my go-to.
Toy shape 4.5/5
The best qualities of this toy are its material and shape. The downside of it are its moderate vibration (not low speed, but not enough for someone who likes intensity). This toy is a winner for anyone who is new to rabbit vibes, doesn’t require strong vibration, and prefers the ability to put new batteries in their toy and go.
This toy wasn’t the one for me, but is still a nice beginner toy. If I didn’t rely on the intense vibration of rabbits, this toy might’ve done it for me.
For people like me who need strong vibration and a rechargable option, I suggest the Vilain Cecile or for a non branch vibe the Vilain Audre.
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Use a water-based lube, grab some AAA batteries, and toy cleaner and your ready to enjoy.
Until next time,
Whimsy Fai <3