- Tastes great (peppermint)
- Hybrid (stays wet longer than purely water based)
- Safe for silicone toys (and thank god)
- Smells minty 🙂
- Provides added sensation
- Got a bit sticky as it dried
- Harder to clean off body and toys.
- Dried faster than WET Silk (Wet’s hybrid lube with no added sensation)
- Contains PEG
- Glycerin is first ingredient
Glycerin (the reason it got sticky so fast), Deionized Water (Aqua), Dimethiconol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6, PEG/PPG-Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Peppermint.
WET Naturals Beautifully Bare
????? Great Product – Highly recommended
Yeyyyyyyy ! I am so excited to talk about this lube after my last experiences with lubes.
This was a great experience, I didn’t have to apply it very often after the initial application, I honestly forgot I was doing a lube review for about 4 minutes. After the review I was so excited to write this I hopped on my computer to start writing.
- HYPOALLERGENIC !!
- Great for women with any allergies or sensitivitys
- Natural feel
- Stays wet quite long 🙂
- No stickyness
- No need to constantly reapply
- Safe for all toys (including silicone)
- Condom safe
- Contains PEG (see review of WET silk for info on PEG)
- Dries out faster than a silicone based or hybrid lube. (Such as WET Silk or WET Platinum) But this is to be expected of a water based lube.
- The fact that I’m telling my friends boyfriend I can’t think of any more cons for this list.
Great product WET. You truly impressed me this time.