I purchased JO All-in-one Massage Glide on a particularly hot and humid day when my skin kept rubbing against each other. I needed something to help decrease friction, without spending tons of money. I went to a little sex shop and purchased it for $11 CAD. This saved me, and luckily for me, it gave me an excuse to write a review.
The one problem I encountered with JO massage glide is that I couldn’t use it with any of my toys, except for my Doc Johnson Ripply Butt Plug, as most of my collection is now silicone. As mentioned in previous posts, never use a silicone toy with a silicone lubricant, this will break down the toy.
JO all-in-one worked great, it stayed slippery for a while, majorly decreased friction, and didn’t feel sticky. I absolutely loved it, as the first silicone lube I have ever owned, I am glad to have bought it.
This glide’s thickness was good, it was neither watery nor goopy. It had a medium thickness that swayed toward the thinner side. It could cause a mess, but its not going to be shockingly thin and go everywhere very easily. On that note, This is definitely not a lube you want to keep in your purse. One of the only problems I really had with this was the packaging made it easy for lubricant to escape, and while grabbing my hair band out of my bag I found my bag’s contents to be quite slippery.
- Versatile: Internal and External Use
- Latex safe
- Great for sexual massages
- Stays slick for long time
- No stickiness
- Great for showers
- Great Price point
- Silicone Based so it cannot be used with silicone toys
- Not safe for Polyurethane condoms
- Hard to clean off materials
- Two ingredients can have health and environmental hazards
Cyclotetrasiloxane: Can accumulate in aquatic organisms and act as a hormone disruptor. It also causes interference with hormone function in humans. There is a possibility that it can cause impaired fertility.
Cyclopentasiloxane: Similar to cyclotetrasiloxane, accumulates in aquatic organisms as hormone disruptor, also causing interference with hormone function in humans. Cyclopentasiloxane can cause uterine tumours and harm the reproductive and immune system. Lastly, Cyclopentasilixane may influence neurotransmitters in the nervous system.
Ingredient Information Source: Environment Canada & David Suzuki
JO Massage Glide is available here for $7.99:
System JO Massage All-in-One Personal Lubricant 1.0 fl. oz
from: Lovehoney Ltd
- Use a towel or something you don’t mind getting stained underneath you
- If it spills on a material you care about (Bed sheets, lingerie, etc.) Use warm soapy water immediately to clean. If residue remains use rubbing alcohol on stain, then wash according to washing instructions immediately. (Source: System JO)